"The best aspect of AKS,D is that it allowed me the room to grow into the individual that I am. The teachers, the students and the administration all have a brilliant coordination which allows smooth day to day running of the institution. An AKS,D experience is something everyone should experience once in their lifetimes."
The Aga Khan Education Service, Bangladesh offers partial scholarships to deserving students. These scholarships are merit- and needs-based.
All applications are kept strictly private and confidential for the privy of the Selection Committee.
The successful applicant from each grade will receive a proportional scholarship to cover monthly tuition fees. Each year, students receiving a partial scholarship will be closely monitored to ensure that they continue to meet all the criteria. If they do not, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Application is open to all Aga Khan School, Dhaka students who have attended a minimum of two academic years.
- A successful candidate will be selected from the top 10 percent in each level, taking into consideration his/her year-end cumulative mark.
- Students must not have failed any course recorded on the report card.
- Students must have attended at least 90 percent of the courses.
- There must have been no disciplinary suspension from school at any time.
- Students must have participated and continue to participate in extra curricular activities.
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) must demonstrate a financial need.