"Using library resources and technology to promote independent learning, critical thinking, creativity and social consciousness among students and faculty members with the aim of helping create engaged, and caring, citizens of the global community."
What's newStudentsí Achievements
10th International Schools Education Olympiad (ISEO)
ToolsE-mail this page
The Aga Khan Schools, Pakistan are affiliated with the AKU Exam Board and the syllabus is based on the National Curriculum
Play the Aga Khan Education Services Video
Admission to the School is an annual exercise based purely on merit and availability. Students are admitted to the first year of Early Childhood Education and Development (ECED) and at Class III level at the beginning of each academic year. There are no quotas or reserved seats.
Admission to all other levels is subject to seat availability. All applicants are required to sit for an admissions test. To be eligible for admission, prospective students must score a minimum of 40 percent in the subjects tested. The admission process is ongoing from March to May with the academic year commencing in August annually.
Application forms are available from the Administration and Students Affairs Office during scheduled dates and time (announced during School admission exercise). To attain the application form, the following documents must be produced:
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Authority with two photocopies
- Form B (Equivalent to birth certificate, issued by the local Municipal Corporation)
- Three passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- School Leaving Certificate from the previous school duly attested by the District Education Office. (Not applicable for Class ECED I)
- Progress Report Card from the previous class issued by the last school attended. (Not applicable for Class ECED I)
Upon submission, applicants are given a copy of the syllabus with an admission test date and time.