Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Grade VIII
In order to qualify for admission to Grade VIII, the candidate should have:
- Passed grade VII annual examination or be appearing in grade VII or VIII annual examination during the year of application.
- Not have been registered with any assessment Board for a level equal to or above Secondary School Certificate Part One (SSC-I) at the time of applying for admission.
- Be at least 12 years of age, or maximum 14 years of age on 31st March of the first academic session for Grade VIII students.
All candidates for admission have to sit for the Computer Based Test (CBT):
The tests assess the content knowledge of the key subjects (such as English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu). Following weightage is agreed:
- Math 30%
- Science 30 %
- English 25 %
- Urdu 15 %
Documents required for Grade VIII admission
- All applicants need a certificate from their current school stating the student's name, father's name, student's date of birth and the class he or she is studying in.
- Attested Form B and/or attested birth certificate.
- School leaving certificate counter signed by deputy director (to be submitted after the confirmation of admission).