The Aga Khan Primary School, Mombasa is situated along Vanga Road in the serene environment of Kizingo estate. The history of the School dates back to 1918 when the Boys’ Elementary School was established.
On the 21st June, 1945, the foundation of the current building was laid and officially opened in June 1951. The School was built by the Ismaili Community and admitted both girls and boys. Aga Khan Primary School has been offering the National Curriculum with emphasis to the provision of a holistic education as well as academic excellence.
The School was one of the first schools in the country to introduce computer literacy classes for young children.